How Do I Order & Pay For My Storage Unit Or Parking Space For The First Time?
- First CLICK HERE to see our available inventory.
- You may instantly secure any available unit by adding it to your cart and then "Checking Out" using our secure online payment process.
- You may also CONTACT us by:
Credit Card & Paypal Users - What Happens After I Order My Storage Unit Or Space For The First Time?
- If you paid with Paypal or a credit card we first verify correct processing and funding of the payment. This is usually confirmed within a few minutes of your order. If your order is not funded within 24 hours we will notify you via email of the situation.
- Next we remove our lock from the unit you purchased within 24 hours. If you purchased a lock from us, we will leave your lock and key in the unit for you. You will have 48-72 hours to secure your unit. If your unit is not secured, we may secure it for you and you will need to contact us to gain access. It is important for you to keep your unit secure even if it is empty.
Cash, Check & Money Order Users - What Happens After I Order My Storage Unit Or Space For The First Time?
- Please contact us and we will make arrangements to complete the order in person so you can gain access to your unit. We can generally accomodate almost any time frame.
- If you would like, you can mail us a check or money order (please no cash via mail for your protection). After we recieve payment, we will notify you via email and we will remove our lock from the unit you purchased within 24 hours. If you purchased a lock from us, we will leave your lock and key in the unit for you. You will have 48-72 hours to secure your unit. If your unit is not secured, we may secure it for you and you will need to contact us to gain access. It is important for you to keep your unit secure even if it is empty.
How Do I Pay For My Unit or Space After The Initial Order (Monthly, Semi-Annual, Annual)?
What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
- We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
- Cash, Check, Money Order
When Is My Rent Due?
- Payment is due every month on the same day of the month your storage unit or parking space was originally purchased.
- Example: If a unit was originally purchased on March 5, rent will be due on the 5th day every month thereafter.
Do You Offer Automatic Bill Pay Options?
How Do I Terminate My Storage Unit Or Space Rental Agreement?
- Thirty (30) days advanced written notice (email) given by Operator or Lessee to the other party will terminate this tenancy. Operator does not prorate rent only full months' prepaid rent shall be returned to Lessee within twenty-one (21) days of vacating the unit. Lessee must leave the space broom clean and in good condition. Lessee is responsible for all damages. All specials using coupon codes are non-refundable.
How Do I Get My Lock After I Have Ordered It?
- If you purchased a lock from us (via our website) at the time you originally purchased your storage unit, utilize in store pickup as the shipping option and we will leave the lock and key in the storage unit you purchased.
- If you purchased a lock (via our website) without purchasing a storage unit, we will honor the shipping method select in the web based shopping cart.